Outcomes of the Sept 2011 MORSE Hackathon
A GUI for MORSE
- First version of a GUI for MORSE. It currently allows for appending any kind of components into the current scene.
- Debugging of DTM mesh creation plugin - Ported to Blender 2.59/Python 3.2
- WIP: merge it with new GUI for component importation
- New infrared sensor, based on SICK code
- New property (vertical_flip) for cameras
MORSE Multinode API
- Definition of a multinode API (HLA/sockets)
- Lot of doc has been produced, including tutorials/test
MORSE Builder API
- Support for multi-node configuration from a builder script
- More doc!
- Removed the need for middleware empties
- Removed the need for modifier empties (WIP: to be tested)
Organization of the MORSE documentation
- Main documentation page has been completely revamped. Should be much more user friendly.
- New page "What is MORSE?" with a summary of MORSE features
- Lots of updated doc. Even more remain to be done (including diagrams)
MORSE launch script
It's ow possible to open and start a fullscreen simulation with morse run.
- Plus a couple of other minor fix.
- WIP: This should enable soon automated testing of MORSE (and possibly other software using MORSE for simulation)
Added a simple wrapper to be used as shebang in MORSE builder scripts: Add #! /usr/bin/env morseexec to your scripts!
- Imported a new human model from TUM, with much better interaction (grab/place object, correct camera movements, etc)
Support for kinematics chain in the Collada exporter
Contact established with Alexei Zakharov for the importer/exporter for Collada 1.5, based on OpenCollada, with support for Blender 2.59. WIP. github:zakharov/blenderColladaKinematics